Prince Michael Conducts First Interview with ET

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Top   -1

This is it

Group
    Administrator

Status

Prince Michael Conducts First Interview with ET

Prince Michael Jackson, the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson, has conducted his first-ever interview with Entertainment Tonight, sitting down with the cast of Oz the Great and Powerful in a segment that will air on Tuesday's show.

Under the tutelage of ET's Brooke Anderson, who gave him a few pointers before the interview, the 16-year-old Jackson interviewed Oz actors James Franco, Zach Braff, and director Sam Raimi.
    In his interview, Jackson revealed his dreams to one day become a producer, director, screenwriter, and actor and seized the opportunity to ask the successful film stars for their advice in pursuing his dreams.

Franco, a filmmaker in addition to being an actor, advised: "I always tell people, 'Just go out and try and stop waiting around or dreaming it's going to happen. Just go and start doing some things on your own.'"
    Jackson, who was complimented for his composure in the interview, cited Oprah's effective casual style in a 2010 interview with him and two younger siblings as an inspiration for his demeanor during the interview.

Prince Michael's interview with the cast of Oz the Great and Powerful will air in its entirety on Tuesday evening's Entertainment Tonight. Check your local listings.
    http://www.etonline.com/news/130659_Prince...inment_Tonight/
    -------------
    Traduzione

Prince Michael Conduce la sua prima intervista con ET

Prince Michael Jackson, il figlio maggiore del defunto Michael Jackson, ha condotto la sua prima intervista con Entertainment Tonight, sedendosi con il cast di Oz the Great and Powerful in un programma che andrà in onda martedì.

Sotto la guida di Brooke Anderson di ET, che gli ha dato alcune indicazioni prima dell'intervista, il sedicenne Jackson ha intervistato l'attore di Oz ,James Franco, Zach Braff, e il regista Sam Raimi.
    Nella sua intervista, Jackson ha rivelato il suo sogno di diventare un giorno un produttore, regista, sceneggiatore e attore e colto l'occasione per chiedere alle stelle del cinema , i loro consigli nel perseguire i suoi sogni.

Franco,regista oltre che attore, gli ha detto: "Ho sempre consigliato, di uscire, farsi vedere ,piuttosto di aspettare e sperare che i propri sogni si avverino. Basta muoversi e iniziare a fare delle cose anche da soli.'".
    Jackson, che ha ricevuto i complimenti per la sua compostezza nell'intervista, ha citato lo stile efficace e casuale di Oprah in un'intervista 2010 con lui e i suoi due fratelli minori, come fonte di ispirazione per il suo comportamento durante l'intervista.

L'intervista di Prince Michael, con il cast del Grande e Potente Oz .andrà in onda per intero su Entertainment Tonight Martedì sera. .

0 replies since 18/2/2013, 18:00   16 views